Brand Strategy for Tenacious Entrepreneurs
This program is reserved only for solo-entrepreneurs and small business owners who are open to change, welcome honest feedback, and are willing to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to build a profitable brand that makes a difference in the world.
That’s you? Awesome! Check out what you’ll get:
- One-on-one coaching delivered via recorded telephone or Skype video that taps into my 14 years experience and is focused exclusively on your branding and marketing objectives.
- Brand audit and action plan to determine your current market positioning and develop a brand strategy plan to attain your personal and professional goals.
- One-Page Brand Architecture PlanTM that helps you tap into your authentic brand for confidently making “on-brand” decisions long after the program is completed.
- Niche Market, Competitor, and SWOT reports that keep you focused on your communicating your competitive advantage to ideal customers.
- Inbound Marketing Plan tailored to your specific brand goals and includes content creation ideas, suggested keywords for SEO, branded bios, and a quick-start guide for social media marketing that converts your audience to clients.
- Brand Identity Design Brief for clearly communicating your brand to graphic designers in regards to your logo, font, and color palette; as well as a suggested website design map (if applicable).
- Brand Alliance Strategy that identifies key influencers and relationship opportunities that increases your marketing strength and grows your audience.
How it Works
Harmonizing Your Way to a Brand You Love
A fun approach to entrepreneurial branding with a 3-step lyrically inspired system
Step One: Start Me Up
When you sign up for the Brandspiration Intensive, you will first receive a pre-work package to be completed prior to our day spent together, including:
- Brand Audit: an online questionnaire that offers an in-depth look at your brand’s current positioning, strengths, and areas for improvement.
- Reach-360 Brand Assessment: a web-based assessment that gives you critical feedback for your business and the real story about how you are perceived by those around you.
- Brandspiration Workbook: easy and fun exercises that reveal what makes you authentically exceptional compared to your peers and competitors.
Step Two: The Skills to Pay the Bills
Upon the completion of your pre-work, we will schedule our intensive day together to fully focus on you and your brand vision including the development of your brand’s architecture, strategy, and marketing plan.
The day runs from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm PST, with scheduled breaks spread throughout the day to recharge and reflect.
Step Three: Baby, One More Time
After our intensive day, I will get to work creating your Brand and developing your Brandspiration Book, a quick reference guide that helps you easily communicate your brand to others, make “on-brand” decisions, and stay on course to achieving your brand vision. Then, we will schedule a follow up call to review and answer any follow-up questions you may have.
“My work with Kimberly was nothing short of incredible. I found the process to be inspiring, eye-opening, and motivating. I could tell that she put a lot of her own personal time into preparing for our sessions, developing thoughtful strategies for me, and really immersing herself in my brand.” – Jami Stigliano
An Investment that Delivers Significant Results
The Brandspiration Intensive is an exciting way to design your entrepreneurial brand with at an incredible value. This program is exclusively offered to only four individuals a month.
Start Getting the Clients You Want and the Recognition You Deserve
Receive Eight (8) branding audio/video workshops from Club Brandspiration ($376 value) when you register for the Brandspiration Intensive!
- Brand Your Wardrobe featuring Brenda Kinsel
- Protect Your Personal Brand with an LLC featuring Greg Monterossa
- Insider Secrets to Brand Positioning featuring Al Lautenslager
- Emergency Public Relations featuring Cindy Rakowitz
- Multi-Cultural Branding Featuring Peter Sterlacci
- Build Your Brand as an Entrepreneurial Author featuring David Hancock
- How to Get Published Online featuring John Hall
- Social Media Essentials for Your Personal Brand featuring Robert Caruso
Behind the Scenes
Branding B-Girl. Lyrical Savant.
Kimberly Bordonaro is a branding consultant and a huge Beastie Boy fan based in Los Angeles. She typically works with vivacious brands in creative industries. She created her Brandspiration Intensive to work with more solo-entrepreneurs and small business owners that know they need a structure and consistency for their brand experience, but may not have the budget to hire an in-house brand manager. All of her work is designed to authentically highlight what makes them exceptionally awesome, and she always injects a side of lyrical fun.
Why Branding for Entrepreneurs?
The term branding is all over the internet these days and quite honestly, most people don’t get it. Kimberly’s been creating incredible brand experiences for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and solo-professionals since she started her career 14 years ago. Let’s design yours.
Need more info? Contact Kimberly